This article explains the process of generating certificates as you record levels achieved and after the member/parent has paid for them
As you record levels achieved, the system will copy the contact in to the group you associated to that particular certificate, for example, Badge 8 - Passed. The member/parent will have received the email prompting them to login and pay. As they pay, they will be added to the Optional Extra you setup for that payment. We recommend the table for that Optional Extra should have the column headings as shown below:
Here's what to do next:
- Go to Contacts > Options Extras - click in to the appropriate option (for example, Badge 8 Payment).
- Select the contact(s) you want to generate the certificate for (note, don't select anyone that has a black dot against for their payment status. This means they have logged in, selected to pay for the certificate but not completed the check-out process).
- Go to Actions > and click on Generate Certificate. Note, currently, there is no pop-up to acknowledge that the certificate is being generated.
- After generating the certificate, you may want to remove those contacts you have generated certificates for from this group so you know that anyone left in this group still needs to have their certificate generated.
- Go to Settings > Certificate Downloads - from here, you can select to download the entire certificate, which includes the pre-populated field data, ie. Name, date passed etc or just the pre-populated fields - useful if you are printing on to pre-printed certificates.
Finally, print the PDF and you're done!