LoveAdmin allows your members to upload their photo via the LoveAdmin, LoveSport and LoveGymnastics mobile app.
Please note that photos cannot be uploaded from within the LoveAdmin web interface and can only be done via the mobile app.
How photos are uploaded
Your members will be required to follow these steps to upload their photo.
- Sign into the mobile app and click on the Personal Details tile
- Click on the Upload link from within the the tile displaying the member's name - the option to either take a photo or choose an existing photo from the device can be selected
- Once a photo has been uploaded it will display on the tile as per the screenshot below. The photo can be changed or deleted at any time by clicking on the Change or Delete links respectively.
How to view photos as an administrator
Photos can be viewed directly from within a contact's record. You will first however need to add the required field to the necessary forms by following these steps.
- Go to Settings > Forms
- Choose the form for the group you would like to add a photo link for
- Then from the left-hand, choose to add the 'Link to contact photo' field. This will add the field to the existing form fields on the right-hand side. You can click and drag the field to the preferred position.
- Click on Save > Save and Finish
Now when you visit a contact from this group you will see the field, and link to the photo.
How to export contact photos
All photo links can be downloaded in bulk via an export.
- Go to Contacts > Master contact list
- Click on Actions > Export data
- Choose all fields from the left-hand side you want to include your export, ensuring you include the field Link to contact's photo
- Near the top of the page, select the groups you want to include in your export where it says 'Export contacts from these groups:'
- Click on the Export button to download a spreadsheet with the data