If you would like your members to make multiple one-off donations via their online account, you will need to apply the settings described below.
Before you proceed with the steps in this article, you will need to first create your donation appeal first as a one-off payment:
Once you have setup a one-off donation appeal, follow these steps to allow the donation to be made multiple times:
- Set up a standard group named something like "Paid Donation"
- Contacts > Groups > Create Group
- Choose no for all group options and Save
- In the settings of the Donation Appeal, look for the option "When people donate, move or copy them to a group?", select "Yes", "Move" in the dropdown box, and select the standard group you have just created for these members to be sent to.
- In the settings again, look for the setting option "Who do you want to give the option to donate to? People associated to:", ensure you also select the standard group you just created